Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits.
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of.
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, our funeral directors will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family. We use the funeral funding trust of KY. The interest varies, however, the interest in most cases covers the cost of inflation.
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your funeral expenses are paid for. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 270-843-3111 or, you can complete our easy online prearrangement form now.